Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Language errors … gotta laugh

So my language errors continue. In 2002, I asked a little boy to pee all over a little girl because I messed up stress. oPEEsat vs opeeSAT. Earlier this summer I said a vulgar word for pee instead of full (meaning I’d eaten enough) SSeet vs seet. Today I said another vulgar word (can’t really explain here and be PC) because I tried to create my own word for something and the stress was in the wrong place! Eegads. Why are all my mistakes vulgar? I guess that’s not true. I make LOTS of mistakes with grammar on a moment by moment basis, but it’s really odd how many of the bigger blunders are about bathroom issues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi There Jeff,
I tried writing to you yesterday. I hope you got that message.
Your blog is so amusing. You are missed at the Michigan Union.
Do keep in touch with all of us.
I was very happy to hear you found a home foryourb kitties and that you rented your house. Wonderful!
I love all of the pictures.
Take care and have fun.
Patt Thompson
abaco@umich.edu