Friday, August 25, 2006

I have friends!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen - I had guests tonight for dinner! It really was fun to cook for someone and to have guests in my new "home." Sasha and Zhanna came over for pesto pasta with chicken, green beans with mozzarellaand salad (which didn't have lettuce 'cause I couldn't find any).

I'll try to upload a picture of our dinner later.

It was fun. My Russian in improving thanks to their continued help and
diligence.

They're also going to help me get to the airport on Sunday. At 3:30am I might add. Because of the recent activities, I have to be there 2 hoursbefore my flight. Phew. That's early.

I'm getting sick. So like a good little Russian boy, I ate my two cloves of garlic. I'm getting ready for tea and a really hot shower. Then I'm going to curl up into bed and sleep as LONG as I can tomorrow. I really don't want to fly with a head cold, find a place to stay in St. Pete's, take a bus
all the way to Estonia, and then find a place to stay there. UGH!

I'm going to be better tomorrow. Please pr-y about this, okay?

Okay - the tea is ready and Susan is calling (that's the name printed on my teapot - Jen, no joke. My teapot came with a name).

No comments: