Saturday, August 26, 2006

Don't eat garlic on an empty stomach

It kinda hurts. And immediately too. The good news is that eating garlic last night, lots of pr-yer and lots of sleep seem to have done the trick. I'm feeling a whole LOT better. I thought that maybe I'd have some more garlic this morning to keep me feeling better… it's like fire in the stomach without other food in there. So I quickly scarfed a piece of bread and drank a bunch of water… it's getting better, but whoa! I even felt lightheaded… that's some strong garlic.

No worries about vampires here.

Well, I ended up lying down for 1.5 hours after the garlic. I don't know if it was the garlic or just my cold trying to resurface. But I've got things to do now to prepare for St. Pete's and Estonia.

I'm in the preparation zone today. Packing, cleaning and getting my photos for my paperwork.
Let's Hope that they let me take my computer with me. Because without it for 10 days I might not be able to be responsible for my actions! ;)

No comments: