Saturday, August 19, 2006

A day of errands for the skinny guy.

So I walked about town today getting some errands done. And I mean walked. Lucky I’m in hiking shape. So, I just did some calculations and I lost 16.5 lbs in my first month here and the second month (with all the hiking) removed an additional 9 lbs! Can you believe it? I’m 25 lbs lighter already. I’m guessing that the weight loss will slow rapidly now, because I don’t have nearly as much to lose now… I feel great though.

So I waited at 8 bus stops today and wrote down all the busses that stop at them. I’ve been wanting to do this… for all my information center friends – you just can’t get the information assistant out of you. They don’t actually have bus route schedules or maps like we do – so I’m making my own!

Oh, and I found roach traps! I used Lingvo to look up the word for roach and found the traps all by myself… let’s hope I read the instructions correctly.

No comments: