Monday, September 25, 2006

Roommate

Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you, Vadim, my new roommate. Vadim is a pastor in the village of Troitsky about 1.5 outside of Tyumen. He's making some plans to start a new group here in Tyumen. As it turns out, he's looking for some temporary lodgings for a couple of months for about half of the week.

So we struck a bargain! So far it's been okay. I've been learning a heck of a lot about myself. I guess the #1 thing that I've learned so far is that I really lived for too long by myself. I'm just used to things being the way that I expect all the time. There's at least a dozen other small things that I'm figuring out about myself too. I think it's great (even though it's hard).

I'm pretty sure that I'm being prepared by G0d to do a better job being a husband - cause certainly I'll be having a roommate for the rest of my life now!

No comments: