Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Getting Married


So - the word is out. I think that everyone has officially been told, so the news is now going internet public! I'm getting married… well, really we're getting married. You've been reading plenty about Amy on the blog (especially while she was here this summer) - but now I'm announcing to the world the happiest news of all! We're gonna tie the knot, get hitched, and spend the rest of our lives together! I don't really have words to express how thrilled I am about this (and for me to not have words is, of course, rare). Here's what I guess you could call our engagement picture! The wedding is next summer. I could go on and on… well, okay.

Amy is incredible. We met at training for the field in January. She's a trained junior/ senior high science teacher with her degree in Chemistry. And let me tell you, the chemistry is there! She's got an incredible personality and her smile lights up any room (sorry 'bout the gushy). She's fun loving and very spontaneous. She loves running and did cross country in college and has done numerous races - including a 1/2 marathon. Yikes. Her family is wonderful (4 girls!) and very close knit. She has a huge network of friends and is really well loved and dedicated to her friendships.

No comments: