Monday, September 18, 2006

Many Blogs

Sorry that there are so many new blogs today. I've been writing all along, but didn't really have an opportunity to post until now. I'm really loving the 'journal' aspect of the blog and keeping y'all updated, but I especially love when you email me or send comments along - it's really nice to know that we're still connected, even though I'm so far away - and for those of you reading that I don't know… nice to meet you. Maybe someday I'll hear from you or get a chance to meet you.

You need to go all the way back to September 13 to see all the ones that just got posted... so to overwhelm!

1 comment:

Geetha said...

Hi Jeff!

I have been meaning to leave a comment on here for awhile now, but I just wanted to let you know that I've really been enjoying keeping up on your blog. Although my abroad experience is completely different, it's really interesting to read about your cultural adjustments as I am going through my own. You never know what's going to surprise you, eh?