Friday, September 08, 2006

Nutella: and breaking down

Well kids. Today I broke down. I have been in Estonia for 12 days. I've been eating bread, cheese, dried meat, fruit, milk, cereal, soda sometimes, and once in a while going to the local internet buffet (yes, internet buffet - I love that). Anyway. Today I broke down in the grocery store. I bought nutella. I don't know what else to eat anymore. It's so - I'm hiking through Europe - but I know what it is! I don't have access to microwave or any way to heat food (I can boil water though). I can't store food for longer than a couple hours - no refrigerator. So I bought nutella today and had it on a croissant as dinner. And some pepsi - mmmm. Pepsi made me really happy today. And I've had ramen noodles 3 times too. So - what are your suggestions? Send me some suggestions - either via email or post a comment to this blog. I'm totally at a loss for what to eat. I'm bored with food suggestions.

Techno-geek update.

Today I also broke down and replaced my mouse. I've been using the computer a bunch lately -- downloading files for teaching English! Woo-hoo. And I finally figured out how to put video files on my iPod (special thanks to Aaron).

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

fruit.
also, there's nothing wrong with nutella. and if you combine it with some jelly, it is like having a balanced meal. :)