Friday, December 01, 2006

Really Homesick for the first time or the One where Jeff Talks to the CIC Staff

Just got off the phone with the CIC staff at their bi-weekly staff meeting. It was so AWESOME to talk to them and share what's going on over here in Russia. I'm so excited to be caught up on what's going on in their lives! Nick is about to be an uncle (congrats Sam and Mike), Nifer's sister is getting married (congrats Erin), Katelyn is going to Scotland (you won't regret a moment!) and a bunch of the gang are graduating and moving on to cool things (Teach for America! You go Cristina!) I'm proud of all of you. Remember to pursue your dreams for all they're worth and it's NOT about money…

How to find your purpose is 5 minutes or less. Write down what you think your purpose is. Something you care about. Do it again. Do it again. Do it again. When the thing you write down makes you cry - you've figured it out. Pay off all your loans and all your debts (hopefully you don't have many) and pursue what you were made for! I've not regretted a second here in Russia, because it is what I was made for. If you're having trouble with the above exercise - send me email and I'll talk you through it - seriously.

Miss y'all. PS. Jen, they asked me to pr@y for your plane flight in Phoenix to Cali. So consider that done.

No comments: