Friday, December 08, 2006

Photo Blog

1) Zhanna receives her Christmas present from Amy and I (Maxwell Leadership B!ble
2) Jim reads the US history of Thanksgiving
3) Check out this beautifully frosted tree near the University where I study and teach
4) Our Thanksgiving Table (from upper left: Zhanna, Vicki, Me, Dennis, Masha, Jim, Sally)
5) Sasha receives his Christmas present from Amy and I (leatherman multitool)
6) Look at Sally's joy at her birthday!
7) This is my Russian teacher Tatiana and my fellow student Vicki (she's British)
8) This is me at English discussion club with one of my students, Nikita (working on his resume)
9) Here I am enjoying the beauty of lemon juice in my pepsi (Amy taught me this!)
10) This is what I look like in my down coat.
11) Here's a shot of our last English Discussion club this year
12) Here's the entire Cultural Education Center Staff!















No comments: