Saturday, December 09, 2006

Balding

Shed no tears, I'm okay - but it was quite a shock to see the reflective shine. Well, turns out that most everything here in Russia has been awesome with one major exception… I guess the dry climate isn't so good for balding men… cause I'm losing hair like I'm a professional. Just informing you all so as to not surprise you all too much when you see me in another 6 months. Maybe I should stop cutting my own hair? Did I do this to myself?

(in this picture I'm also sporting a BEAUTIFUL fartook (apron) while I wrap pirogies)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Ron Priebe here. Your blog is a stitch and yet very informative. I checked out your link to Russian Traditions. Like you, I find everything Russian V e r r r y I n t e r e s n y. (Or should I say Balshoi?)

Joyce and I would very much like to find a way to study Russian here in our area. Apparently, Schoolcraft College has a course but that's about 45 minutes away.

Keep up the good work. I think your study groups and students are a great resource for HTPC and the CEC. Have a great trip to WHERE? Are you crazy? I am afraid I could only be a missionary to places where you could dress up to maintain a comfortable body temperature. How does Amy do it?