Sunday, December 03, 2006

Email Addiction, Homesick, or just plain dirty.

I think I'm addicted to email and hearing from home. That must mean that I'm finally entering some kind of homesickness, huh? I guess that really makes sense. Thanksgiving was last week, I'm leaving in a week to go and see Amy, and Christmas is three weeks away. I'm sorta experiencing a general feeling of malaise and not wanting to do anything - so I'm gonna jump start today with a pr@yer session, head off to church and hang out with Igor and Ephesians chapter 3.

Examining my inner mood, I've decided that a big part of my feelings today might actually be because I'm dirty. My hot water has been broken for 9 days now. So I've had 2 showers in the last week (thank you Jim and Sally!) I'm preparing a sponge bath as we speak (water is boiling in the kitchen) and I'm going to be clean for communion Sunday. I do have heat in 4 rooms of the house, but not the main room and the second bedroom. So we're still using an electric heater for the roommates.

No comments: