Thursday, March 15, 2007

Seeking something hotter...

Super Diavola… yessir, that's the name of the pizza I just ate along with Ehud and Dennis. Dennis' birthday was yesterday and he invited Ehud and I to share it with him. It was great! Dennis has dined with us several times and we are always seeking a hotter, spicier meal. Well, we found it in this pizza. It actually comes with a sauce to calm it down if your mouth is too on fire! I highly recommend eating at 'Pizza Express' if you have the opportunity. A very thin, tasty crust with PEPPERS! Wow.

It was a really fun celebration, but sad as well. Aren't mixtures of emotions always the best? Dennis is the guy I hang out with a couple times a week, and he is moving north to start working. So I'll get a chance to see him again in May, but he's gone. And Ehud leaves in two weeks! I hope that Sasha and Zhanna are ready for a really needy me, they're about to get one…

As a side note, I learned a very interesting method for celebrating one's birthday with Dennis. He celebrates each month as he gets older. So the 14th of every month, he goes to a café, or buys a book, or a special something for himself to celebrate… Sounds good, huh?

No comments: