Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Running on low fumes, but still exploring a new culture's cuisine!

Today I ventured forth once more into the exciting culinary world of the Russian kitchen. I made cabbage pirogues! I've got a hot spot on my finger to prove it. It wants to be a blister (from the oil) but I caught it in time with 4 ice cubes!

For additional proof you can see the photos of my cooking exploits. It was fun and they were really tasty! I've got leftovers that I'll share with my work friends tomorrow!

I'm really exhausted. Tomorrow is a long day too. So please pr@y for some extra energy for this boy. I'm going to bed without doing my Russian homework. I know it's not due for another day, but I need to do it today if it's gonna get done well. I'm not being lazy, I just don't have any more brain waves…

Peace all.

No comments: