Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Cooking in Russia

So today I spent THREE hours making Russian salads. Whoa. I made two salads... they are really tasty and I wanted to make sure that I knew how to make them back in the US. I can't believe how long it takes. I have a MUCH better appreciation for the work that goes into cooking. Every day I learn more and more about the details!

This salad is called Vinegred. It's made of beets, potatoes, carrots, onions, peas, pickles, salt and a little bit of oil. SO TASTY... But it was many many steps to make!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I SPY A TP SHIRT :) yeah! I love that shirt and it looks good on you :) Ducky Power and Mama Ducky is throwing some up there to the Big Man for you :) I never forget about you keep warm and we'll see you soon! :) Have you recieved my last emails? -Mandy:)