Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Power of Peanut Butter

Really for a number of years, I've been saying that on the 8th day G0d created peanut butter and chocolate and put them together. It's the next best thing after salv@tion and men/women. Well, I've got peanut butter and chocolate in my life again. Packages from the States have come for the Christmas holiday and the power and life giving force of chocolate combined with the creamy dreaminess of peanut butter has infused my taste buds with job inexpressible. I know that heaven will include this tantalizing taste treat.

Okay - so I'm waxing philosophical about candy. We have amazing chocolate here in Russia and I can buy peanut butter, but there's just something special about this combination. I have an opened Reese's peanut butter tree sitting on the desk next to me and the aroma of it's sheer awesomeness is just drifting around the room like a narcotic. I'm not eating it yet, because a HUGE part of the delight for me is the anticipation.

So In a little bit… I'll break down and devour it. Hopefully, I'll manage to eat it a little bit at a time and not shove the entire thing into my gaping maw.

No comments: