Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Chinese Circus

must say that the most impressive thing about the whole circus was the fact that 8-10 people did the entire circus. I really REALLY like the Chinese circus because it doesn't have animals. I kinda missed the clowns a bit, but no animals was a serious plus for me. (there was a dog act, but it was obviously inserted by the Russians to entertain the kids). I just have problems with caged animals.

By the way - there were two live tigers with trainers out in the open for you to pose and have your picture taken. Just think of the risk management fit the administration would have in America

Phenomenal though really, how people can do such incredible things with their bodies astounds me. I'm really grateful for the opportunity to go and see this touring troupe… oh, yeah, for $12.




I

No comments: