Sunday, January 28, 2007

Monday and a Photo a Day

this is a new idea I read about on Saturday night. I'm going to try it. Take at least one photo every day. Isn't that a great idea? Anyway, I'm sure I won't post the photo every day, but here's the first one from Sunday.
It's Monday morning and it's VERY quiet in my apartment now that Don and Diedre are gone. Vadim isn't here yet for the work week and Ehud is working in his room. It's still a bit like a reality TV show, only now is the sad part where the master of the house is sitting in his little quiet room all alone working.

I was pretty sad to say good-bye to Don and Diedre, they were really great to have here and the conversation was incredible (much of it centered around getting married, thanks for the advice guys!) Diedre added the additional awesome qualities of a woman being around AND she cleaned the apartment twice as a special ministry to me! Oh wow was that nice!

Today is somehow a CRAZY day. I'm going to Lingvo to talk about teaching for this next semester, I have Russian lessons, a meeting at the Center, I'm teaching an English lesson as Pre-ev@ngelism and we have discussion club. So basically I'm 9 hours straight starting at about 12! Wow, huh?

No comments: