Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'm baaaaa-aaaack.

Sorry for being absent for so long. Phew. The B!ble college is nearly over (exams on Friday this week and next), but we've all got our heads above water now. Our professors leave Sunday (today) at 5 am... I know - I should be sleeping already!

Here's a quick update. First off, I've blogged back to 1/13 or 1/17 - so make sure to review. There are some great pictures from the chinese circus, ice sculptures, and my cooking.

I start Russian lessons again on Monday. I'm really excited to be back in the formal environment, but I know that I'm continuing to improve.

I co-lead a B!ble study on Friday on Mark 4's parable of the sower. It went great. We had an excellent conversation afterwards and it was REALLY an international group. American, England, Nigeria, Russia and Ukraine were all represented. Next week we're going to watch a film that's been sweeping Russia by storm called остров (the Island) I'll fill you in more after I see it, but it apparently got high marks at Cannes.

Discussion club is going GREAT and I'm really excited about this week. I'm going to lead us in an exploration of personal and family values this week. Let's hope all goes well.

No comments: