Sunday, November 26, 2006

Training or the One Where Jeff Shares with Everyone Why the Temperature Was So Low at His House the Past 2 years!

Woke up this morning to a surprise in the apartment. It's not much of a surprise now-a-days to not have hot water. Although it means I skip taking a shower for as long as possible (sometimes up to three days - welcome to stinky Jeff!) This morning however, the loss of hot water also means NO HEAT in my apartment. The temperature dropped from about 13 degrees since I went to bed. It's still okay in here - low 60's - and usually we're boiling in our own skins. But, if you could pr@y that it gets fixed soon that would be great, because it's definitely colder outside and you can actually feel the heat being sucked out of the apartment (no it's not actually a gale force wind inside, but maybe a light (very light) gently breeze as the temperature is seeking to equalize).

So, for all of you who joked and cajoled me, because the temperature at my house in the US was so cold, now you know! I was just training for the extreme winter sport called, apartment living in Siberia!

No comments: