Friday, November 03, 2006

Stress and the Blessings of G-d or the One Where Jeff almost Loses it And is Instead Gifted with Some Open Time

Well, I sorta hit my threshold of capacity for busyness. And I got very frustrated and had a pretty hard evening and start to the day on Friday. My Russian homework was MILES (sorry - Kilometers) above my head… I looked up almost 60 words for a half a page. After showing the article to two native Russians, I'm feeling better as both of them said that it was a difficult text and had many words that are rare and infrequently used. It's still my homework though.

The blessing came in the form of cancelled classes though. My class was cancelled on Friday for a holiday and I got a reprieve so I can try again to do the homework. And the professors of the B-ble college cancelled class for Saturday morning too - so I get to catch up on a few things (most importantly would be sleep!)

No comments: