Sunday, April 08, 2007

Meeting Mormons

I went for another long walk today. I really enjoy the spring so much and I feel like it's a special time for Amy and I even if we're not together physically right now. I swung by the store on the way home for some milk and bread and I bumped into a couple of guys who were SO obviously Mormons. They wear badges here just like in the states. Only here they say старешен instead of elder. Anyway - I said, "Happy Easter" to them. And they about fell out of their suits! I've seen them numerous times and they've NEVER spoken to me. So today I thought I'd say hi to them. I think that they're trained to only speak to young people or something… I don't really know, but they didn't stay and chat with me for very long and they looked really uncomfortable.

No comments: