Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Behind in blogging

sorry gang, I was behind in the blog-o-sphere again. I just posted 6 new posts dating back to 10/3/06 -- life is getting busier and busier, and I'm so glad that years ago the L0rd helped me to decide to live my "Life on Purpose" Someday if I ever start my own company, that's what I'd call it. Maybe that's why I like Life is Good clothing so much.

I miss you all. Yesterday I got to talk to America with several folks and it was great. Everything from a talk with my brother Will to a fast call to Gail Swenson for help finding a phone number - it was wonderful. When I got to call into the youth group staff meeting and Jay pr@yed for me I almost started crying.

Thank you all so much for your support and just know that you are missed and loved. I have wonderful friends here and am supported here as well, but just knowing that my community in America is behind me is a tremendous comfort.

No comments: