Friday, May 18, 2007

Last Interpreter Training

Well, I feel like I was a disappointment today. I don't usually do very well in this situation (not like anyone does - we all like being successful!) Anyway - I really just ran out of time putting everything together at the last minute with moving. I thought I had planned everything well, but I didn't anticipate all of the last minute projects, meetings, and people visiting. I've been going to bed late this week to try and start switching my body clock… 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning most days. Whoa - I think it'll help me sleep on the planes and adjust to the 10 hour time zone change.

Anyway - we had a shorter meeting than usual and it went just fine. I think I set my expectations really high and it was just a normal meeting. Most of them have really been wonderful, so the bar has been constantly on the rise.

No comments: