Saturday, May 19, 2007

Here goes!

Today might be my last entries for a while. I'm flying TOMORROW (night)! I'll be without internet for a while. Don't know exactly when it's going to be set up at my place in Michigan. Here goes! I'm EXHAUSTED. I've been starting to switch my sleep schedule, packing and seeing people for the last time until Amy and I come back next year! Wow.

People are coming over to help me move my things into storage… whoa. I'll try to post some pictures.

I can't believe it's been 11 months WHOA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, good to have you back in Michigan. Hope to see you in church on Sunday (5/27) since I'm moving to Colorado on the 30th.
-Mark Townsley

Pam Markley said...

reading eyes want to see pictures of you and amy and hear stories of how life is when you live in the same town and are preparing for your wedding!!!!!

Welcome home. Give amy a hug for me.