Saturday, January 19, 2008

LeaderShape - Training Day (part 2)

I'm really excited about the week that is about to come. I've just spend the day and part of the evening with the faculty for Towson LeaderShape. They are incredible individuals with life stories that inspire and tug the heart. I'm excited to work together with them for the next week.

Deb, my co-Lead for the week (see photo), has a daughter who woke up feeling ill this morning. So we were faced with our first LeaderShape dilemma. Deb had to take her to the urgent care clinic which meant that I'd be conducting faculty training solo for the day.

All went well and the missionary motto, "flexibility is my friend and expectation is my enemy" once again came into play in a major way in my life.

The training went off without a hitch and we headed off to a dinner of sushi... I ate not only california rolls, spicy tuna rolls, and monster rolls, but raw salmon, raw tuna, and raw yellowtail. The latter is like butter - so delicious.

No comments: