Monday, October 22, 2007

Being intentional about living healthy

I guess this is a nearly impossible goal in the United States. Amy and I are trying to be healthy. I've gained a bit over 10 lbs since the wedding. So today we're taking a stand...

I've got cottage cheese, applesauce, and string cheese for lunch today. I'm looking forward to something healthy. This past weekend up north, I really didn't eat well... literally 3 cokes a day, chips and dip, and amazing incredible food. My dad grilled Steaks on Saturday for dinner!

Food is delicious, but when you eat the good stuff too often and you don't exercise...

... yeah, exercising has been way too much on the down low lately. My knee has been hurting for over a week and the most I've done for exercise is walk for an hour. Ridiculous. Please pray that it gets better and that it's nothing real.

No comments: