Thursday, June 08, 2006

the stress level begins to rise

just a quick update as the stress level mounts. i don't have a home for my cats... i don't have renters for my home... i leave the country in 12 days regardless. it's a great opportunity to trust God to provide, but that doesn't mean that the human in me doesn't start to SERIOUSLY stress out. i'm still sleeping okay, so that's a good thing.

today is my going away party at work. i'm excited to see everyone, but it is surreal that they'll be saying good-bye to me and me to them. i'm a little stressed about the HIGH level of emotion that will likely seize me!

Please pray with me about the cats and the house. And healthy transition out of the US and into Russia... and that I don't forget anything super important.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

We are praying for you, your cats and your house. We know the Lord will provide answers for you even if they aren't totally on your time table! :) That is exciting that Amy is getting to come to Russia. Interesting how the Lord works... Know that we are thinking about you and praying for you even if we don't see you off! Take care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,
Congrats on the engagement!!!!! I saw the picture that Jen sent out and it was absolutely adorable. Also best of luck in Siberia :)

Porsha Cills

Anonymous said...

Jeff, Jen shared your news and I am so happy for you and Amy! Again, as I always do, I missed you at CiVSA this year. I will be praying for you and Amy that you have safe travels and that your mission work is rewarding. I am sure it will be! God Speed, Betty Spengler