Thursday, June 15, 2006

the house is rented!

In another amazing feat of God's intervention in my life - renters have appeared for my house! The situation is really uncanny. They are college students who are related to a friend of mine from church (the niece, Sarah). Her husband, Brian, is from the town next to my hometown (Central Lake and mine Bellaire) AND they were married in my parents church!

Brian was talking to his mom about the house and he mentioned that I'm a missionary in Russia and she said that there was a guy that spoke at her church about the same thing... anyway - they figured out that I'm the same guy! How cool is that?

AND they're cool with me leaving my furniture. It just gets better and better.

God is good and the details are settling in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.