Friday, February 08, 2008

Weather

It's a boring topic - most of the time. But this winter has been bizarre...

yesterday morning I woke up to fog, green grass, and wet ground. Amy and I ran two miles on Tuesday night. It was muddy, but not really all that cold, and certainly not snow covered.

yesterday at 3:30 I was in a meeting and there was light rain thinking about sleet.

when I got out of the meeting, there was more than an inch of snow on the ground.

it took me 40 minutes to get home (usually it's about 7 minutes).

this morning, the plows were out, it was a mess and there's snow everywhere...

it's the third or fourth time this year that there's freaky snow after warm weather...

should I shovel the driveway or just wait for it to melt? (who am I kidding, Amy shoveled last time we had snow - she's so awesome!)

No comments: