Saturday, July 08, 2006

Camp Blog 3: acting

There's a guy here named Igor'. We call him Papa Daring. He's the boys coordinator, 22 years old, full of energy, dancing, singing, and acting. he's in charge of the ongoing camp drama based on Bill Bright's Child of the King.

I have a medium sized roll in the camp drama and I'm telling you it's drama I'm stuggling just to learn my lines, let alone deliver them with the appropriate feeling. And I have to almost die in one seen and I become a child of the king in the last scene. Yikes!

It's been really fun though in reality and i'm connecting as a camp staff member in a different way. I'm truly being viewed as a co-worker and not as an american helper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff I am loving being able to read your blog and keep up with all of your new adventures in Russia. I will continue to pray for God's blessings upon you! Love, Lynnette