Friday, February 17, 2006

Leaving Thailand: Sunsets, Beaches, and Elephants


The end of my week in Thailand is upon me. What an incredible time of refreshment with the community of God! There are people here from literally all over the world, including non-native English speaking nationals who are a part of the World Outreach Family. We're affectionately known as the WO family here in Thailand (I think that they originally thought we were a Chinese family!)

This week was filled with all kinds of cool activities and lots and lots of fellowship. I've posted some photos here to share with you some of our activities this week, including: proof that starbucks is taking over the world, an elephant safari, dinner cruise (valentine's day), sunset viewing and walks on the beach!
I'm about to head off today for (roughly) 36 hours of travel back to the US! I fly from Phuket to Bangkok to Taipei to LA to Detroit! Yippie!!!! (at least the China Air flight from Taipei to LA (14.5 hours) has personal entertainment options!!!)

No comments: