Saturday, February 11, 2006

On the other side...


... of the WORLD! 36 hours of travel, 3 plane flights, and many hours of layovers later - I'm in Phuket, Thailand! It's surreal that I'm here. It's the World Outreach triannual conference. I've never been through so many hours of travel, but it was really quite fine. May I recommend and commend to you China Air. 14.5 hours for the flight from LA to Taipei, Taiwan. We had incredible customer service and our own personal entertainment systems. No joke. Choose your own movies with pause features, games, flight information, the works. I even managed a solid uninterrupted 3 HOURS OF SLEEP! If I have to complain, the only thing I can think of is that the lumbar on the seat was too much.

I'm in Thailand and preparing for my first sleep here. It's in the high 70's now and was in the 80's when we arrived. It's dark now and I'm excited to let sleep overtake this man.

Here's the view from my window.

No comments: