Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hiatus...

Sorry I haven't written in a while. You can pretty much tell when life is overwhelming me, because I don't have time or the brain power to write anything.

This week has been really wonderful and hard. It's been an emotional roller coaster as Amy and I have tried to decide about renting or selling the house (we're leaning toward renting) - as we try to put together emails and letters to contact all of our supporters to communicate our departure date (June 30) and to ask folks to start the financial support process again (we're just shy about $1000/ monthly right now).

It's also the week of my birthday (tomorrow). So I've been receiving cards, emails, calls, and lots and lots of cake. Amy made a milk chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting that melted in your mouth and your heart. We had a wonderful date night on Tuesday with a trip to the movies (saw Juno). And this weekend is a surprise trip to New York for a last American hurrah with Broadway in the mix! Pray for good 1/2 price tickets.

Work feels a bit strange, because my job is posted and I'm really starting to wrap things up. I can't believe how quickly this year has passed. Only 2.5 more months.

No comments: