Sunday, September 16, 2007

Home Renovations

Today was an important day. I got to do some work on the house. Amy and I have been struggling a little bit figuring out how to work our schedule...

We really want to be together as much as possible (I think that's what happens when you're on different continents for 11 months), so we're doubled up sometimes when we run errands or just try to get things done (like going to the grocery store).

Well, we just had to separate. I can't really help her do her Russian homework... I kinda get in the way a little bit and help too eagerly... she has to do it by herself to learn. So I headed off to Lowe's and bought the hardware to install new handles on our screen doors. I only messed up one door!

So now we can get in and out of the house easily! Yes! We've been going in and out of the garage door for nearly three weeks...

... I've already become one of those husbands who fall behind in home projects.

No comments: