Monday, September 10, 2007

Frenetically paced

Amy and I are really trying to figure out how to schedule our lives. Seems like there are 1,000 opportunities at every turn and we need to figure out how to prioritize and choose.

I had a small freak out moment last night. I'm not really sure why, but I was just FULL of stress. Usually when I'm stressed (which isn't that usual) I know the cause. So it was interesting to try and figure out what the cause was.

We sat down last night and wrote out a list of the priorities that we have for our time in the states. Hopefully this will help us to just be focused on what we need and want to be doing with the year. It is really daunting to be: husband, wife, student, employee, employer, son, daughter, friend, mentor... We're feeling pulled in all directions and trying to be true to our hopes to establish our marriage as our top priority this year.

Your prayers are welcomed!

No comments: