Friday, December 14, 2007

Russia vacation

Amy took her Russian final today! She, of course, doesn't feel like she aced it, but I'm sure she's done a tremendous job. I know that she's my wife and I'm supposed to talk about how wonderful and amazing she is - it's very easy when it's the truth. She's doing an excellent job at her language lessons and she's decided to continue forward with the intensive second year Russian next semester. We are still talking a little bit about the 'normal' level Russian lessons, but leaning toward the intensive.

In order to prepare to focus more on class and getting ready to head back to the field, we've decided to end our relationship with Starbucks at this time. Amy's last day is next Thursday. It's going to be so wonderful to NOT get up at 4:40am twice a week and to feel rested. I think it'll be better for both of us mentally, emotionally, and intellectually.

But we'll miss the free coffee and discounts (I don't even drink coffee, but I love for Amy to have what she loves!)

No comments: