Friday, November 30, 2007

A bit too busy - inspiration

I've been a bit busy to do much posting lately, but you'll notice my twitter post on the right side of the blog. This is an opportunity for me to do microblogging... I can literally just type a few sentences and this blog is updated. So I hope that it's still fun to keep up with me. I'll have a bit more time this weekend for continued blogging.

I'm stressing out because of some confidential stuff happening at work. Life has it's stressful times. The following quote was shared with me this morning by my boss. It was a BIG encouragement to me

Leave safety behind. Put your body on the line. Stand before the people you fear and speak your mind - even if your voice shakes. When you least expect it, someone may actually listen to what you have to say. Well-aimed slingshots can topple giants. And do your homework. - Maggie Kuhn


No comments: